Wednesday 6 February 2013

Quick update!

Hi guys!

Sorry for the lack of posts! Since having my teeth out all I've been doing is sitting curled up in the boyfriends bed watching YouTube videos, catching up on uni work and sleeping! I cant really do any posts which include my face at the moment due to the massive hamster cheeks and the lovely bright yellow bruise that reared its ugly head this morning!

Although, I have written a long list of posts that I'm going to do as soon as my face resembles something normal again!

Also, more exciting news! I am hopefully buying a camcorder tomorrow to do video hair/makeup tutorials, hauls and other fun things!

Exciting stuff!

See you all soon!

Amy xxx


1 comment:

  1. Aaaw don't talk about uni, i have been studying so much the last month and on friday i give the last exam for the semester and i am going crazy. I have exam in physics and the information simply refuses to stay in my head no matter now many times i study -.- I will keep an eye for your posts :*

    ReplyDelete